UNDER 190!!

Options
prrizza425
prrizza425 Posts: 43 Member
Yess!! I got on the scale the last few days and I'm under 190!! 187.8 to be precise!

I have been losing since the beginning of Feb. and it has not come off two pounds a week like the settings I chose but if you average it out over the last 10 weeks or so it does work out to be right around 2 pounds per week! What do you know, eating less and exercising more makes you lose weight.

All my pants are fitting better!

To all those frustrated with plateaus, Stick it out! Even if you aren't losing weight, if you are being honest with yourself and eating within your calories you are gonna lose! You might not lose weight for 2 weeks but then you'll lose 6 pounds the 3rd week!

Good luck everyone and thanks for all your help!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • fauxdetresse
    Options
    great job and congrats!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Awesome! Good work my friend!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I can't wait to be in the 180s again! Keep up the great work!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I had that moment last weekend and it felt great! Keep up the good work!
  • squeezeboxgoddess
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal! Thanks for the observation about seeing an average weight loss over time rather than expecting to lose every week-- It's very encouraging. Keep rocking it.
  • aimeemills
    Options
    Yay well done, it worked out for me too with my goals. Well done and keep it up.
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! And thank you for posting this...the more I see it the more it helps me cause I know I'll get to that point and I'll have this to look back at :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!