crazy cancucks April 21,2010

Options
Well another week gone- wow where does time go...I am weighing in at 147 but it's TOM is here...lol! I haven't exercised in a month...I need a kick in the butt here.....I need to find some energy for that. Best of luck.

Go Canada Go!!!

Replies

• Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey Cyndi, I'll kick you in the butt!:drinker: imagine the arms are my legs kicking you in the butt. we need an icon for that i think. :laugh: Maybe you need more sleep, thats what i need for sure. I had a 4 mile run yesturday and i was so played out, my legs were soooo tired. I think its the whole sleep thing catching up to me. i need more.
    Weigh in this week was 137.7 lbs. i cant remember if thats up or down. not bad tho for eating as much as i have. i feel like im hungery all the time. its rediculous!
    I think I'm going to be working out to a video on my rest days from running, i feel kinda frumpy.
    Good luck this week Canadians!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ah just the two us still..well if nothing else I think I might have felt that kick in the butt-lol!! Just what I need it-lol!! Have great week and I will next Wednesday...need to be here for each other..