Old people are cute.

Options
13»

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    How old do I have to be to be considered old-n-cute?

older than me. :smile:
  • jbutterflye
    Options

IM 61 1/2

You're probably not 61 1/2, because counting by fractions of a year stops at age 12. But then it starts up again around age 90.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Except when they chew, breath loudly, drag their feet, drive like idiots and demand your seat on the train.

I'm envisioning you old. I can see it.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    In my experience, either old people are cute or gross/freaky, there is no in-between. (The same can be said for young children.)

I have had lovely conversations with old people in my various customer service jobs... and then there was the tiny old man who had thin metal spikes instead of teeth. *shudder*
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    OP :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: us oldsters love you
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    I walked in on my grandpa plowing my grandma it wasn't very cute

Good for them. I plan on getting plowed till the very end.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Just an observation. Don't mean to exclude the rest of you.

Always considerate :flowerforyou:

I try. Because I care. :smile:
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Awww you're so sweet! Now get up and let me have your seat!

Done!
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Except when they're driving 30 mph on the highway.

You read my mind!!! THIS^

Ok, I'm still thinking that one over...
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Yay! Yesterday they were called gross. My (loooong term) goal in life is to be a cute old lady with my cute old husband of 50+ years. <3

I'm gonna be like this one sweet little old lady where I work. Every day she gives me a big smile and says "hi sweetie" when I walk to my office. And also like this other one I knew some time back... every day she would tell me I that I was beautiful and had a lovely figure. :laugh: (I liked her being around). :blushing:
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    In my experience, either old people are cute or gross/freaky, there is no in-between. (The same can be said for young children.)

I have had lovely conversations with old people in my various customer service jobs... and then there was the tiny old man who had thin metal spikes instead of teeth. *shudder*

I encounter a lot of gross/freaky in my line of work. But I'm also seeing more and more how adorable and loveable people really are.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    OP :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: us oldsters love you

:smile:
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    Wow! Thank you:happy:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Sir Ian McKellen is NOT cute. He will kick datass with his magic and mutant prowess.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Always makes me blush when my grandfather last Christmas told me "Kendra, you look great. Hair looks nice. Face looks great." He don't like to see his two granddaughters with their hair up because according to him "it ruins your beauty" so when I visit him, I make sure my hair is down just for him!

Love him so much!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options

I have this theory that your personality gets distilled as you get older. So people who used to be able to hide their grossness or freakiness have accumulated too much weirdness to be able to cover it up. Or they have lost their inhibitions and no longer care.