What recipe websites are your favorites?

Options

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The BBC Good Food website is amazing. I really like supermarkets websites too, such as Tesco Real Food.

Ax
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Eatingwell.com and Allrecipes.com. I sometimes like Yummly, but it can be hit or miss.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Eatwell.com
    Foodnetwork.com (molding the recipes to fit my needs)
    cookingchannel.com (again molding to my needs)

and two books:

9780307718099_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG
    and
    bobby-deen-from-mamas-table-to-mine.jpg
    (for being the son of the Queen of Butter, he actually had some really good recipes lol)
  • Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Food.com

Used to be Recipezaar.com. They have great recipes you can filter by ingredient and a lot of other categories.
    Under Top Recipes (at the top) go to Recipe Sifter
    Then you will see diet, nutrition, ingredient, etc to sort by. I LOVE this site!! They have fun games and such to play, making recipes and reporting. Makes for some great meals.
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Epicurious

Cook's Illustrated (pay site)
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    BBC Good Food
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    www.hungrygirl.com

she takes your favorite 1500 cal foods and turns them into same tasting low cal versions. includes cheeseburgers, milkshakes and cake. :-) I made a tuna noodle casserole that went from 350 cals a serving, to 150 cals for an entire pan. saved my life.

here is an example, where she took a 720 cal avacado and swiss whopper and made it into a 250 cal better version.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/show/2534
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    the 4 sites I love are .......emilybites.com .......canyoustayfordinner.com ....skinnytaste.com and hungrygirl.com
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    EWhenever I decide upon making something and seek out a recipe for it, I usually stop by pinterest and just type in either the ingredients or the recipe name and a flood of different links to different recipes or meal idea appear. I love that it gives me these options.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,738 Member
    Options
    Many of my favs have been posted! I really good blog in A Veggie Venture, she has two websites and with this one, you can click to choose recipes by type of vegetable, which is very helpful having CSA deliveries and getting mystery veggies!

Kayln's Kitchen is a good one, though I'm not sure if she puts calories. She was on Weight Watchers and South Beach so many recipes have points.

Eating Well which I think's been mentioned, but it's a good one!

I'll double-check as I have lots of links, just want to make sure I get the best of 'em!
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump, hold for later...
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love food.com...there are thousands of recipes
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com

I look there for A LOT of options!
    I'm dying to try "avocado deviled eggs"

I love deviled eggs, and I'm so happy there's a healthy alternative
  • russmccann
    Options
    I have some great ones posted here: http://russmccann.tsfl.com/?page=recipes-corner&type=all
  • strongandskinnysoon
    Options
    skinnytaste.com is the best! I love so many recipes on there, and my family can't tell they're low-cal.
  • puddlesiam
    puddlesiam Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    And then for the treats....Chocolate Covered Katie :)