CieAura...???

kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So, a lady gave me this 'energy patch' today... It's actually called a 'chip' .... It's by CieAura... I have never heard of it... But, it's this little sticker that you put on a pressure point and it is suppose to keep you energized throughout the day... Just wondering if anyone on here has heard of it or has had experience with it.... A friend of mine said that it sounded really "occultish"... LOL... I don't know about that, but I would like to know what you guys have heard or know....

Replies

• arfrazee
    arfrazee Posts: 518
    I've never heard of it, but I googled it and supposedly it has some formula on it that is sent through your skin into your body when your heart beats. The site I looked at did say you MUST drink lots of water when the chip is in place.
  • electricgypsy
    electricgypsy Posts: 32 Member
    well i looked at the website and i cant say i thought much of it. you can activate meridian points for accupressure without a patch and homeopathic remedies should be prescribed by a homeopath, they give you a unique dose and prescription which is why people like them. i'm quite open minded but it didn't appeal to me. it is however enitrely up to you whether you choose to try the patch. :)
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I have tried the allergy chip, sleep, pain and energy chips. There is actually no medication on it. It is a holograph which supposedly amplifies energy at certain acupuncture/pressure points. The energy chip should be placed midway up the sternum find a tenderspot and put it there. I felt energized after wearing the energy chip and the allergy chip took away my horrible allergies for 24 hours. That made me a believer... The allergy chip actually isn't on the market yet, but I found it to work the best out of all the chips. Acupressure/puncture works on the idea that the inner parts of the body are connected to the outside/skin from development in utero. Chinese medicine believes that by accessing these points you can equalize those parts of the body creating homeostasis--or optimal conditions. The cieaura chips work by amplifying the energy around the point allowing it to equalize itself.

I hope that makes sense. I have a friend who is about to start selling the chips and he gave them to me to try. I might purchase the allergy ones when they come out, I don't know about the others though.

Give it a try and let me know how you feel!
  • kandyjo
    Well, a one of my student's mom gave me a chip to try... She is a consultant... I used the energy one... Seems like I didn't have that dip in the middle of the day like I usually do, but I also thought it might be the placebo effect...

It's interesting to say the least... My mother has fibromyalgia and if this is legit, the pain chip might be great for her.... So, I'm interested in finding out as much as possible...
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I have felt that they just seem to reset your system. I wore the sleep patch one night and didn't notice much except I felt more refreshed in the morning. Even if it is just a placebo effect if it works for you why not??

My friend says that he could see these taking off a ton over the next few years. He also thinks that as health care gets more expensive we as a society will turn to natural medicine more...so we will see.

I think the key to these is to put it over the appropriate points. So if you get a pain chip sample be sure to ask for the right point to put it on for your mom to try.
  • kandyjo
    :smile: THANKS!!
This discussion has been closed.