Juicing!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm on DAY NUMBER FOUR of an all juice (no food) fast! It's been a long crazy week but I'm so proud of myself for having the will power and discipline to do it! Only one day left!

Is anyone else on here doing it or have done it before? It'd be awesome to hear success stories! I'm not sure how much weight I've lost yet, but I'll weigh in tomorrow.

I'm not very into fasting or diets but I HAD to try this out because it's just SO good for you! A full cleanse with all of the best nutrients for your body. Seriously the BEST thing you can do for your body besides working out everyday. I am the most active person ever and I bodybuild as well but this cleanse was something new and I am glad I did.

If you want to try juicing or just want to know more about it watch "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on Netflix. It's very inspirational and will help you do better for yourself!

Replies

• diabloben68
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm on DAY NUMBER FOUR of an all juice (no food) fast! It's been a long crazy week but I'm so proud of myself for having the will power and discipline to do it! Only one day left!

Is anyone else on here doing it or have done it before? It'd be awesome to hear success stories! I'm not sure how much weight I've lost yet, but I'll weigh in tomorrow.

I'm not very into fasting or diets but I HAD to try this out because it's just SO good for you! A full cleanse with all of the best nutrients for your body. Seriously the BEST thing you can do for your body besides working out everyday. I am the most active person ever and I bodybuild as well but this cleanse was something new and I am glad I did.

If you want to try juicing or just want to know more about it watch "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on Netflix. It's very inspirational and will help you do better for yourself!

Very cool, I admire your willpower as I do not have the self control to avoid solid foods for 5 days. I loved that documentary btw!