Have I plateaued?

Options
I started losing weight in early January and have since gone from 227 to 209. For the 1st month, I didn't do much work out, but since the beginning of February until now, I have been working out at least 5 days a week (sometimes more than that) for about 1hr a day (I lose anywhere from 350-500 cal from cardio per workout, don't know how much cal I lose from lifting weights). I track all of my calories on an excel sheet instead of MFP because I find it easier and more accurate since I weigh all of my food anyway to make sure I'm not overeating. About 3 weeks ago, I realized that I might be under eating because MFP set my calories at 1360 to lose 2lbs a week, but I never ate back my exercise calories. I readjusted my weekly weight loss goals to lose 1.5lbs a week and MFP set my calories at 1640, which is what I've been eating for the last 3 weeks (some days I eat up to 1800), but I haven't loss any weight in the last 2 weeks. After I changed my calories goal, I had lost about .4 lbs, but nothing since then. Have I plateaued and what can I do to start losing weight again? I'm not giving up because I love the way my body is changing, but I really need that scale to go down so I don't start to feel defeated.