Newbie here

aliensheep0
aliensheep0 Posts: 10
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
How you guys doing..name is John. Trying this new thing called losing weight and being healthy. I heard it's catching on, so I wanna get on that band wagon as well.

Funnies aside, I've been working at a new local gym that opened up back in October and without watching what I eat, while doing lots of exercise, I've managed to lose 20 pounds by January! Then I stopped losing it. I start dropping the days i would go to gym. Went from going 5 days a week to 2 or 3 days a week. I managed to watch what eat but only keeping myself from the really bad stuff and trying not to overindulge in meals. Then last week I noticed I gained a pound. Right then and there, I decided to kick myself in the butt and get myself back into that plan. I knew what I had to do for exercise, but I didn't know what to do about my diet. Reading all the nutritional labels would have been time consuming, and if I ate out, I wouldn't know how much I ate, calorie wise. My brother had a program on his Iphone that tracked the foods you ate, much like this website. When I said I needed something like that, he told me about this website. And now here I am.

Replies

• welcome and you and your brother are gonna do great :D

:flowerforyou: congrats on what you did in the past but now is now and the future awaits your :blushing:

keep strong and never give up :drinker:
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    Welcome to the site bro. blessings on the journey
This discussion has been closed.