Midwesterners?

Options

Replies

• namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I fit that title - born in upper Michigan, raised in Chicago/WI, currently in WI... I hate being asked "where are you from" :laugh:
  • Lugemachine
    Options
    Detroit, Michigan here :)

How are things in the 'ville?

I think Michiganders sort of straddle the midwest/Great Lakes regions... we can claim either distinction.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    OHIO!
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Milwaukee here!

I've been here almost a year...and have lost just under 50 lbs simply changing my eating habits/foods.
    I HATE exercise and will do it sporadically, but just don't stick with it.
  • will447
    will447 Posts: 4
    Options
    Colordo here. I moved here 14 years ago from California.
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm from Milwaukee! Add me if you'd like!
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just another Iowan here... Living in Des Moines
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Mad-town here
  • mayflowermn
    mayflowermn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO excited that I will be back in the Midwest again (in only 8 days!!!)

Born in Minnesota, spent a few years in Wisconsin, and moved to Mobile, AL(for my man, not exactly my choice lol) where I have lived for 3 1/2 years but now we are moving back to his hometown of Des Moines! It's no Minneapolis (sorry Des Moines, I loved living in Mpls), but DSM has Zombie Burger, is close to cousins, and is an easy drive back to Minneapolis to see friends!

While I am not sure about braving winter again, there is just something the Midwest and about us Midwesterners that is just awesome!!!

Neat to see there are quite a few MPFers from DSM!!! Might need some support from you guys to keep me out of Zombie Burger and their wonderful selection of micro-brews!! : )
  • zagrath769
    zagrath769 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nebraska. Add me if you'd like to.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Wisconsin, went to high school in Marshfield, college at UW River Falls. Now living in South Dakota.
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    Yeah for Wisconsin! I grew up in Shawano, but now live in the Milwaukee area. Feel free to add me, I live more wisco friends!
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Midwesterner here! (But I totally say "soda" and not "pop"... I know... I should be kicked out of the Midwestern alliance.)
    From Detroit, MI. :)
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Indiana Hoosier girl here!!
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options

Neat to see there are quite a few MPFers from DSM!!! Might need some support from you guys to keep me out of Zombie Burger and their wonderful selection of micro-brews!! : )

That could be a problem - Zombie Burger and Bandit Burrito are my biggest hurdles to progress, at least there are tons of fitness oportunities in DSM. ( And no worries - The Twin Cities are way more fun than DSM, we all know that here ). Feel free to add me if you want.
  • MaliceForAlice
    MaliceForAlice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Green Bay, WI. (: I'll add you!
  • nwindianawalkinggroup
    Options
    NW Indiana here.... Hammond, Dyer, Schererville area.
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    Options
    iowa.. mason city to be exact...
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WI here! Close to the Milwaukee and Madison areas!
  • Marshmaster
    Marshmaster Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's raining here again in La Crosse, WI.