35lbs down nearly there 14to go with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hour glass figure... So pretty! Great job!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape I think hunni but thankyou x
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    wow!! you look so amazing! thats a body to be proud of!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Looking fab! :smile:
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Thank you so much girls not finished yet x
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing the difference is massive. And I love the eat what you want weekend!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Damn i love your legs!! Great progress!!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Wow you look amazing the difference is massive. And I love the eat what you want weekend!

I eat what ever I want anyway hunni I just make sure I keep it in my macros and cal range but the biggest thing that helped me lose is stopping sugar I had a massive sugar addiction an I had to fight that and now it's easy just normal not to have it x
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Damn i love your legs!! Great progress!!

Really -_- My legs are the worst thing I hate about my body an my hips .. Thankyou x
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Congrats! You can tell a huge change. Good luck on the last 14
    Thankyou x
  • kbsd456
    kbsd456 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    pretty amazing!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are looking fit!!! Wicked job.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing difference!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Thanks girls can't wait to have the perfect body! What child birth does to you ay hahah x
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...WOW WOW...Now that is some to be very proud of you...You body is SMOKIN HOT.. Congrats

What does your working out and eating consist of? I am interested...I notice you thighs don't touch and that is one of my goals...even though I have lost quite a bit that still remains the same... Thanks in advance for the tips..
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    WOW...WOW WOW...Now that is some to be very proud of you...You body is SMOKIN HOT.. Congrats

What does your working out and eating consist of? I am interested...I notice you thighs don't touch and that is one of my goals...even though I have lost quite a bit that still remains the same... Thanks in advance for the tips..

They still touch hunni but I have little gaps my feet are nit touching together on them pics there slightly aprat .... I eat what ever I want but I make sure there in my cal range (1200) and macros! And Friday,sat and Sunday I eat anything I want .. I do an hour walking every day and lots of squats I'm currently doing 30 day squat challenge but ony on day 3 .. I have been doing weight squats with a bar and 30lb weights on which really helped my bum an thighs but stopped doing them 3 weeks ago but ill be starting again this week xx

Thankyou Hun iv gt 14lbs left to lose but not sure because I want to keep my curves x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!