Finally a good sports bra for big boobs-VS Incredible!

Options
2»

Replies

• jgmom2
    jgmom2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do you know what size for the danskins high impact? Looks like it comes in sm, med, large, xl
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have had one of these for years and have always liked it.

http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/maximum-support-bras/champion-powerback-underwire-sports-bra

It is getting a little big right now though. I may have to buy a different size.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple from fashion bug and liked them, I wish I had bought more because they are out of business now. I hate how expensive sports bras are - especially for big boobs - and especially because they just don't last that long.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hmmm VS isn't really good for big boobs, at a D there you're fine though since they vanity size. I had a breast reduction years ago but was a 36G before that - I swore by a Natori sports bra, it was knit cotton underwire and sooo supportive, I had 4 of them! Built like a regular bra so the girls looked really good in it too, no uniboob. If they still make it I'd highly recommend it, I got it at Nordstrom.
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    VS is terrible for anything above a D! I went in to get sized by them and they had me trying on 40 Ds. I got sized at a real bra place and bought a perfectly fitting 32 G. It drives me crazy because all of the VS models look super busty...lies, lies, lies!! :happy: