5' ladies what's your daily caloric intake?

Options
123457»

Replies

• manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 148lbs to 119lbs. I lost the first ~12 without counting calories and then lost another ~12 at 1500 a day. Recently I've bumped it up to about 1800 and I've been walking a lot more.

I'm 5'0.
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    5'2''. Lost almost 60lbs cycling calories between 1450 and 1800. I am about 15 lbs from my goal weight.
  • mcaila
    mcaila Posts: 33
    Options
    5'2 and generally I net anywhere between 800-1200/day- so far I've lost about 20 lbs over the course of 2.5 months. I have my current limit set at 800 but I probably eat more than that since I don't always measure out my food. For the most part I'm pretty sedentary - only exercise is walking my dog 1 to 3.5 miles/day and I work a part-time job as a barista which keeps me on my feet. Overall it works for me and I feel fine - my biggest struggle is trying to ignore my cravings for sweets and chocolate.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    5'1, started at 1200, changed it to 1435 and frequently going over. Scales didn't shift a pound when I was doing 1200 but seems to be starting to shift now.

There's a theory that if you drop your calories too low, you automatically burn less calories in your general activities throughout the day... I don't mean 'starvation mode' but just minor behavioral things like fidgeting less and sitting down more. Your body is designed to make the best possible use of the energy given. I subscribe to this theory... I seemed to be getting far less 'incidental' housework done at 1200!
  • PlumpKitten
    PlumpKitten Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I maintain at 1600 net, and lose weight at 1200 net.
    I "eat back" my calories, even though I do realize that those counts are not 100% accurate. It's still a good motivation for me to exercise.
    I am moderately active. I have an office job. However, I have 2 young kids and no car, so I do alot of walking / chasing!
  • cattitude123
    cattitude123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' .05" cant even claim 5'1..my daily is 1340..hooray for exercise calories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!