Pedometer

costil83
costil83 Posts: 25
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I've really been wanting to get a good Pedometer so I can track my steps daily. I have searched hundreds of Amazon reviews, and the one that's the best, still has alot of bad reviews too. Do any of you use them, and if so, what are the pros and cons of the one you like best? I like the Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer best as far as the reviews, but no where does it say if it can be accidentally reset during the day. Anyhoo, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank You!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Love my Omron Walking Style pedometer. Santa brought it, so I don't know where it came from.
    I've never had a problem with it being accidentally reset during the day. Not once.
    But what's awesome about it is that it stores all info for 7 days -- #steps, #steps aerobic, mileage, calories burned. Great to compare and to push you, and on those days you don't do much movement, you can flip back to see that you have, in fact, been very active on other days of hte week.
    I've been wearing it since January everyday. It's amazing to see that I can now do 12,000 steps/day -- a new record high for me.
    It's also amazing ot me that I can walk 2,500 steps around our 1,800 square house in one day, just being a mom!
  • costil83
    costil83 Posts: 25
    Do you know the model number of the one you have?
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    If you have MFP as a Iphone app....why not try Nike +, it fits in your Nike shoe and monitors distance/calories/time all through your phone or Ipod...you can program workouts and you get voice updates as you do it...and listen to your fave music tracks!
This discussion has been closed.