GNC amp

Options
Hello, I'm hoping to get some feedback on 2 products I'm trying out. The first is GNC's Mega Men Powered Ripped Vitapak Program. I am a girl but the lady at GNC said shes had great results from lady customers and it is supposed to be better than their lady version. As long as I don't get hairy I'm ok with that. My only concern with it is I've taken it a week and I seem to feel nauseous often? Has anyone else ever had this happen?
The second product is their amplified wheybolic extreme 60. I was told to take one scoop after working out which seems fine (and pink and straaawberry flavorss :P). But just curious on other's experience with it.

**background- . Personally, I think God may have forgotten to give me a metabolism or perhaps a thyroid altogether and so for the past 3 years I have gone from about 130 to 160 even with working out normal (and recently working out even above normal and going from normal food to mainly vegan- yet with no results) and I'm only 5,1 so she said these will definitely boost that up.

Replies

• dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    my husband takes GNC mega mens ripped and loves it...he also uses GNC wheybolic extreme 60 in vanilla flavor 2 times a day( 3 scoopes each shake) he also uses a pre workout drink and a post workout drink and a during workout drink.lol

He really likes the GNC vitapacks.....my concern as a women is the testosterone in the mens pills...I have PCOS and have an elevated testosterone level anyways and have to stear clear of anything containing DHEA and Testosterone, creatine ect.......I see an endo for all these issuesand have labs drawn a few times a year.......MY slightly elevated testosterone has caused MY HAIR TO FALL OUT!!! I dont have unwanted hair growth though...I would be careful especially cince you said you have issues
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    Options
    one of my good friends managed a gnc so i got a lot of free stuff, its all good just very very overpriced.