Looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hello everyone;

I joined about a year ago but then let life take over. I haven't been on in awhile (several months). I'm restarting my weight-loss journey.
Today I weigh 296. My goal is to lose 100 lbs by December 31st 2013! If you have over 100 lbs to lose and would be interested in taking this journey with me, add me as a friend or let me know, I will invite you.

My moto this year is: 3 days on/1 day off - 365 days a year

I'm ready to make this happen!

Replies

• microscrubbers
    microscrubbers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got 60 to lose and just restarted as well.....I fell off the wagon and am ready to do it.....!
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100 pounds to lose! Taking it slow and steady. I'm trying not to look so much at the amount of weight I'm trying to lose but rather what I'm doing to lose it and make that a habit so once the weight is gone it'll never come back! I've been watching what I eat (even though some days I TOTALLY fail) and I go to the gym a MINIMUM of 4 days a week, on a good week I go 5 days! I try to do weights and a cardio class, since I found that those make me sweat more than the elliptical does! Slow and steady my friends, slow and steady! If you stumble just get up and keep pushing :bigsmile:
  • Sharksharkles
    Options
    I don't have a 100 to loose, I am half way through my weight loss. If you would like motivation from the halfway point feel free to add me!