1st 24hrs already lost 3.5kg

Options
Well its not surprising I lost that much I often do just as soon as I change my diet, however it slows down very quickly, I have tried everything and I mean everything my aim over the next 4weeks is to loose 10kg with a 1400 Calorie daily intake. This is what I can usually loose as soon as I change my diet and start back at the gym. This is the beginning its October the first on Monday (summer is not far)its time for life changes and the right way is the only way, good food and lots of exercise. My first aim is to walk 10,000 steps saturday and Sunday TO keep myself motivated I will be on here alot, I love hearing pp's progress and hope someone will be inspired by mine. I will record my calorie intake and the amount of exercise I do as I go. I was 74.5kg dropped to 71.5kg start exercise tomorrow and will keep you posted. :)

Replies

• sarbluebear
    sarbluebear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well its not surprising I lost that much I often do just as soon as I change my diet, however it slows down very quickly, I have tried everything and I mean everything my aim over the next 4weeks is to loose 10kg with a 1400 Calorie daily intake. This is what I can usually loose as soon as I change my diet and start back at the gym. This is the beginning its October the first on Monday (summer is not far)its time for life changes and the right way is the only way, good food and lots of exercise. My first aim is to walk 10,000 steps saturday and Sunday TO keep myself motivated I will be on here alot, I love hearing pp's progress and hope someone will be inspired by mine. I will record my calorie intake and the amount of exercise I do as I go. I was 74.5kg dropped to 71.5kg start exercise tomorrow and will keep you posted. :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    sarbluebear,

Great job ! Where are you, south of the equator? Summer is fading fast here in Washington state in the US.

Good luck to you !

Cheryl
  • sarbluebear
    sarbluebear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yay another .5kg so excited im in Sydney Austrailia, I'm so excited to have some support im so over feeling like this its time to forgive myself for what ever reason, I stuff my face full of self hatred foods and choose not to function in a healthy WAY. I love that I can read everyones comments and see that other pp so often suffer with the same problems. x