weigh in day on period day :s

Options
hi all. i have my weigh in day this sunday and im due on tomorrow, how do u lot record it as ob ill be bloated as normally gain a few pound while aunt flow visits

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I usually skip that week. I don't need to weight myself to know that I'll be bloated enough that I've held onto about 3 extra pounds of water weight. Just wait until next week.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Skippin that week, i sure do . I'm already moody as hell, dont want to let water weight make me punch a baby panda or something.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I don't record my weight during that week.
  • kimm147
    kimm147 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i start skipping about three days before untill three days after, i know how my body works and this is just what i do.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    i normally have a lot of fluids that week and really watch my salt intake. I find that it really helps with the bloating, i used to gain abt 2 lbs that week now its only half a lb if that and i will normally still lose my usual lb to lb and a half.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I still weigh-in...
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I weigh in. It makes this wonderful, regular spike. You can run a MFP progress report and see that I've been on a perfect 28 day cycle since I started losing weight.