opinions on vacation and new programs?

Options
Hello!
So this Sunday I am leaving for vacation till Wednesday. I am going to do my absolute best to watch what I'm eating, log my foods, and exercise. I know the hotel will have an attached gym, but I have no clue what equipment they will have.

But my biggest question is, when I return I plan on starting Jamie Eason's Livefit trainer on bodybuilding.com. In this program you start 1 month of just weight training, no cardio to build muscle, then the second month you start cardio to cut fat (I think that's what happens anyways...)
So what should I do until I start? Cardio if that's all that's available for me? I have 2 days to go to the gym before vacation, should I only do weight training? Or is it really going to matter? I AM going to try to eat as close as I can to the diet provided by the program (which is just 6 meals a day, protein every meal, eat really clean).
I basically just want to be able to come home and transition as well as I can into the program.

Any opinions would be helpful :blushing:
I would like to go to the gym today but I am not sure what to do lol

Thanks!

Replies

• chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    here's what i would do: just concentrate on eating well and that's it. then when you get back from vacay, start the program.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    So this Sunday I am leaving for vacation till Wednesday. I am going to do my absolute best to watch what I'm eating, log my foods, and exercise. I know the hotel will have an attached gym, but I have no clue what equipment they will have.

But my biggest question is, when I return I plan on starting Jamie Eason's Livefit trainer on bodybuilding.com. In this program you start 1 month of just weight training, no cardio to build muscle, then the second month you start cardio to cut fat (I think that's what happens anyways...)
    So what should I do until I start? Cardio if that's all that's available for me? I have 2 days to go to the gym before vacation, should I only do weight training? Or is it really going to matter? I AM going to try to eat as close as I can to the diet provided by the program (which is just 6 meals a day, protein every meal, eat really clean).
    I basically just want to be able to come home and transition as well as I can into the program.

Any opinions would be helpful :blushing:
    I would like to go to the gym today but I am not sure what to do lol

Thanks!

I admire your dedication BUT life is too short to get all hung up with diet and exercise while vacationing!!!!! Go..enjoy a couple of days, eat things that make you happy, plan fun activities, walk, dance, eat ice cream. Come home...and start killing it in the gym!