• Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Uniform is hot!!! For sure!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    on' be jealous

I shared the pic I took for my Marine this valentines day, see the loves can be shared

If you're trying to make it on the "Make her famous" pages for flirting with other Marines I can help you out and send your photo to my co-worker who runs one.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    on' be jealous

I shared the pic I took for my Marine this valentines day, see the loves can be shared

If you're trying to make it on the "Make her famous" pages for flirting with other Marines I can help you out and send your photo to my co-worker who runs one.

nope, I don't just flirt with marines I was just bragging about my hot one and how they are all in general hot, lol
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Uniform is hot!!! For sure!!

for me it's not the uniform, I love the ego lol
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i love military men, you could say they are my "thing." but i have a thing for uniforms in general. in my experience, marines mean trouble. i prefer air force :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    i love military men, you could say they are my "thing." but i have a thing for uniforms in general. in my experience, marines mean trouble. i prefer air force :)

Marines could mean trouble but I think they kidna like that fact lol
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Well hello there! LOL Just kidding...
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Personally, I feel that a lot of "men" today lack the balls, stamina, strength and maturity that the epitome of a MAN should have. So, the fact that these particular men in uniform were able to go through basic training and become a Marine shows a lot of those traits, as well as courage, dedication, passion, loyalty....you get it.. and that, in itself, is HOT. Modern day Knights in Shining Armor.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Personally, I feel that a lot of "men" today lack the balls, stamina, strength and maturity that the epitome of a MAN should have. So, the fact that these particular men in uniform were able to go through basic training and become a Marine shows a lot of those traits, as well as courage, dedication, passion, loyalty....you get it.. and that, in itself, is HOT. Modern day Knights in Shining Armor.

ahhhhh you get it! YES, this exactly that is what makes them extremely HOT

I agree they are modern day knights in shining armor
  • Flickenstein
    Options
    I am a Marine....im not that hot
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options

Definitely...even if they don't have the most attractive face, the fact they have blood sweat and tears on their hands...mmmmmm! :love:
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I am a Marine....im not that hot

I call BS you look hot!
  • brittanycochran338
    brittanycochran338 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Uniforms are def hot!! I married my marine 3 1/2 years ago!!! Im on a countdown to him coming home from deployment!!!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    I will say though....if I ever meet a Navy Seal...my fiance might have to drag me away QUICK. I've seen their training:sick: :love: :love: :love:
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options

Definitely...even if they don't have the most attractive face, the fact they have blood sweat and tears on their hands...mmmmmm! :love:

mmmm blood . . .ohhh sweat! lol
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    i love military men, you could say they are my "thing." but i have a thing for uniforms in general.

Me too... Hot Hot hot
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Uniforms are def hot!! I married my marine 3 1/2 years ago!!! Im on a countdown to him coming home from deployment!!!

CONGRATS!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Makes me want to re-enlist.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I will say though....if I ever meet a Navy Seal...my fiance might have to drag me away QUICK. I've seen their training:sick: :love: :love: :love:
    I know right?

I actually had a former Navy Seal as an instructor when i got my criminal justice degree
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Makes me want to re-enlist.

lol thank you for your Service!