Litter bug pet peeve

Options
ddipert
ddipert Posts: 103 Member
Today was an off day from my body weight exercising and it was nice outside, so I decided to take a walk. The last time it was warm enough out to walk, I was disgusted by all the trash along the road. I took a 30 gallon trash bag for plastics, a tall kitchen bag for paper, and a small grocery bag for aluminum cans. I had to come back a lot sooner than I wanted to because the bags for plastic and trash got so heavy. According to my fitbit I've only walked 1.45 miles today all day. Why are people such pigs?

Replies

• morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I know, right! I have seen some seriously disgusting things.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    You're awesome for picking that crap up! I've thought about doing the same thing, but never did it.

Maybe they do it to keep their cars clean! Which is why I opt to keep my car full of trash until I can wash my car.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    There is no worse offender that cig smokers. So many think it's totally acceptable to just throw there buts on the ground. If you do this, you are an *kitten*.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Why are people such pigs?

Unfortunately they just are.
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The worse thing for me is the ppl with dogs that poop and they leave it there! that is super annoying!
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    THIS! And I'm in a drought-ridden area. They don't realize they're the ones starting all the wildfires!

There is no worse offender that cig smokers. So many think it's totally acceptable to just throw there buts on the ground. If you do this, you are an *kitten*.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I would love to pick up a cigarette butt and throw it back into someone's car.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Agreed, it is gross. But at least it's decomposable.
    The worse thing for me is the ppl with dogs that poop and they leave it there! that is super annoying!