Not sure what to do with these feelings.

Options

Replies

• DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    There are times when the parodying of other posts goes too far... and this is it. I mean, come on... "speshul snowflake" as your username? You might as well name your account Trolly McTrollerson.

I may or may not be legally changing my name now to Trolly McTrollerson... or Max Power. Homer Simpson for prez.
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I suggest a cleanse, green coffee extract, and raspberry ketones. That will make everything in your life right again...
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    There are times when the parodying of other posts goes too far... and this is it. I mean, come on... "speshul snowflake" as your username? You might as well name your account Trolly McTrollerson.

I may or may not be legally changing my name now to Trolly McTrollerson... or Max Power. Homer Simpson for prez.

I think Trolly McTrollerson was taken. Which is unfortunate, really.
  • ChristieisReady
    Options
    I suggest a cleanse, green coffee extract, and raspberry ketones. That will make everything in your life right again...

But will that help her burn more Thermidas each day?
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I actually thought this was for real until I looked at his profile. :laugh:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

For an MFP account or a legit name? Because I just pulled that outta my *kitten*, lol.
  • DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options

For an MFP account or a legit name? Because I just pulled that outta my *kitten*, lol.

I'm contemplating for real life. It's poetry... list narrowed down to Trolly McTrollerson, Max Power, and Gert B. Frobe (Christopher Walken in "Joe Dirt"). And for giggles Richard Gazinya.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I was gonna take it when I deactivate and reregister. damn...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I'm contemplating for real life. It's poetry... list narrowed down to Trolly McTrollerson, Max Power, and Gert B. Frobe (Christopher Walken in "Joe Dirt"). And for giggles Richard Gazinya.

I see a MFP star in the making.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Hummus and bacon will solve your problems.

Wanna get into some weird complicated relationship with me?

Sure, then I can go around vigorously defending your honor against perceived insults on internet message boards.

Nice camera... Is that a telephoto lens?

Why yes, it is. Sorry if you were hoping I was just happy to see you.

Darn *kicks rock*

Always a bride, never a cheap gutter slut.
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi. As you can see from my profile pic, I have recently been married. I really love my husband, but I just don't feel like he supports me in my journey. I don't want to say he is sabotaging me or anything. This isn't one of those posts. It's just that when I come to MFP, I meet all these super hot nice guys (and girls). They support me, and can understand me. We have so much in common with our weightloss goals and all that.

Lately, I have been finding myself unable to be intimate with my husband. I find that I really find myself thinking about one or two of my friends on here more and more. I think I may be in love. I am toying with the idea of having an affair with someone from MFP. I still love my hubby, but our love is colder than it was. When I think of the people on my FL, I feel that fiery passion I felt before. Has anyone else experienced that? What do I do with these feelings?

Duh of course affair is the only answer here!

Pick me Pick me!!!

LOL

No MMMEEE! :smokin:

You already have me. You need to quit the smoking though.

Day 18 with no smoking! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Hi. As you can see from my profile pic, I have recently been married. I really love my husband, but I just don't feel like he supports me in my journey. I don't want to say he is sabotaging me or anything. This isn't one of those posts. It's just that when I come to MFP, I meet all these super hot nice guys (and girls). They support me, and can understand me. We have so much in common with our weightloss goals and all that.

Lately, I have been finding myself unable to be intimate with my husband. I find that I really find myself thinking about one or two of my friends on here more and more. I think I may be in love. I am toying with the idea of having an affair with someone from MFP. I still love my hubby, but our love is colder than it was. When I think of the people on my FL, I feel that fiery passion I felt before. Has anyone else experienced that? What do I do with these feelings?

Duh of course affair is the only answer here!

Pick me Pick me!!!

LOL

No MMMEEE! :smokin:

You already have me. You need to quit the smoking though.

Day 18 with no smoking! :flowerforyou: :smooched:

Good Job Kimmy! I'm year 20 without smoking. I smoked 3 packs per day when I quit.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have sex with all the friends on my friend's list. That has helped me a lot. But I fantasize about my husband when I do, so it is not cheating. Try that.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Fantasy and reality do not mix.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

Hey, Trolly McTrollerson WAS my name till I was asked to change it!!! :explode: :mad: :devil:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone harassing this poor woman? Calling her a man?! I thought that this was a supportive community!
  • ChristieisReady
    Options
    Why is everyone harassing this poor woman? Calling her a man?! I thought that this was a supportive community!

I didn't choose the MFP life, the MFP life chose me. Word.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    haha seriously !!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    OMG SO ORIGINAL.. YOU'RE A DUDE AND PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL ON HERE FOR FUNNIES HAHAHAHAHHAAH

Profile even says male..lol
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Don't hate the players, hate the game.
This discussion has been closed.