I wish I could say MFP drove me to drink

Options
Ramberta
Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
Title should be: "I wish I could say the MFP forums drove me to drink."

But that would be making poor excuses for my own choices. I drive myself to drink, godd@mmit!

Who's drinking today? I know there's already another (lame!) thread going on about drinking but I don't care. PUT ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT I WANT ATTENTIONNNNNNNN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

1319650698_drunk_puking_fish_melon_head.gif

{have a pleasant Friday}

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her ~ W. C. Fields
  • Ramberta
    Options
    A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her ~ W. C. Fields

Hahaha! I've never heard that quote but I'll definitely be using it.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    its better when you drink on here,,, i am drinking green tea and whiskey,,,, very healthy.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Last night I decieded to have a little stroll down memory lane. Mostly stopping off at "remeber when I used to polish whole bottles of wine" road.

sooooooooooooooo tonight it's strictly water for me.
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Last night I decieded to have a little stroll down memory lane. Mostly stopping off at "remeber when I used to polish whole bottles of wine" road.

sooooooooooooooo tonight it's strictly water for me.

Hahahaha. Yeah, I drink probably once every 3-6 months now, if that. Though in my first couple years of college, I was definitely in that "whole bottle of wine" crowd. Pot was my problem for waaaaay too long, so drinking feels almost like a strange new pastime instead!
  • Ramberta
    Options
    its better when you drink on here,,, i am drinking green tea and whiskey,,,, very healthy.

I approve!