Time to get serious!!!

I bought a new swimsuit a few weeks ago, I didn't try it on I knew it would fit.....BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!!! I about cried!!! It's the right size but I'm not! l bought it because my bf and I are going on a weekend get away in 2 weeks. I'm shocked at what my body has become. Last year I was eating my 1200 calories and exercising. I stopped about June when I lost my best friend to cancer and I moved home from another state all in one weekend. I stopped because I was sad, busier, and I think my balance (routine) was disrupted. I gained back all the weight and I feel bigger than I was but the tape measure says I'm not.

I know 2 weeks is a short time and I know I can't expect miracles in 2 weeks. What can I realisticly expect?

Any suggestions how to get back on track and have some results the fastest?

I have been walking about 1-2 miles a day, have no problem doing 2 or more. I can/will start doing 2 BBV shakes a day with a meal in the evening (I have the stuff need to use it anyway) I'm worried about hunger issues. I'm making an exercise plan now to add some traditional exercises I need to add something to the walking.
Any suggestions??? Suggestions on how to hold myself accountable?

Is there anything I'm missing, any words of wisdom, encrouagement?
Thanks
Sarah