*Tiny* NSV gives me new hope.

Options
2»

Replies

• Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Here's an outfit that I would NEVER wear in public, but it shows you my shape better than with the tee shirt. Yes, I am covered in hair, and no I don't shave it except for my face. Many years of experience has taught me that shaving only makes it worse, and my husband doesn't care. So, yeah.... ballsiest thing I have ever done on the internet...

XIjiQ0T.jpg

w8rFCDj.jpg

kKh0xgQ.jpg
  • missymere
    missymere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be ashamed of! You look absolutely fantastic and your weight loss is much more noticeable in tighter fitting clothing. You're perky in all of the right places. Good on you, and keep up the good work! (I don't shave either. Period.)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You're doing great and I can see the difference between your purple shirt photo and the black shirt underneath! Look at your shoulders/chest area--doesn't that look smaller to you? Also I think your overall shape looks smaller in the black t shirt pic.

I love your superhero photos! You look great. Taking before pics in tight/revealing stuff is the way to do it.

Congratulations on the NSVs! Changing categories is a big deal--and is definitely cause for celebration. Keep lifting your weights and training your zombies, Miss! I'll keep cheering you on.

:flowerforyou:
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Today I went from Morbidly Obese to Severely Obese. 39.9 BMI.

I don't see a change in measurements, the fit of my clothes, pictures, or the mirror. It's been pretty damned discouraging.

My husband says I look thinner, mostly in the face. He's always been a sweet liar, and told me I was beautiful all the time while I gained the weight. :heart:

Having hit a milestone of sorts, I do feel like I at least have *some* achievement to point to when I need a reason to be strong. I'm hoping that by the time I lose 20kg, I will actually be able to SEE my achievement!

qWDANk7.jpg

sD8fqC8.jpg

IF IT MOTIVATES YOU...IT'S NOT SMALL. GO YOU!
  • primpinxoxo
    primpinxoxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. Your progress is awesome! Keep it up!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Magnificent victory!:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!