2»

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one has mentioned the NutriBullet. I love this machine and it gets used everyday for my breakfast and sometimes for hummus ( yummy...hummus). Very easy cleanup. I even bought an additional one just to use for trips.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Bought something called the bella rocket blender. It's pretty cool. Your blender cup is like a to go mug. The blender attachment hooks on like a lid. After your done making your smoothie, you unscrew the blender attachment and screw on the to go lid and you have a to go smoothie whenever you want. Pretty handy

Yours sounds an awful lot like a Bullet. Hey something we have in common and a non inflammatory topic :flowerforyou:

Anyway, I have a Bullet and it came with two different size "to go" mugs. OP are you sure your Bullet doesn't have the larger mug? I'm having a lot of trouble with mine. Every time I use it, my husband has to assist me with two mini screw drivers, lol. It's like we're performing surgery every time I make my smoothie. BUt it won't work unless he fiddles with it each time. Fortunately, my 3 kids and husband chipped in to buy me a Vitamix for CHristmas. . . the problem is I haven't actually gotten it yet lol. But it's coming . . . someone with a WHole Foods discount is involved so there's a delay I guess. Hopefully it comes in before my husband and I fling the Bullet in the garbage :indifferent:
    Cheers to that:drinker:
  • judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one has mentioned the NutriBullet. I love this machine and it gets used everyday for my breakfast and sometimes for hummus ( yummy...hummus). Very easy cleanup. I even bought an additional one just to use for trips.

The OP and I both have the NutriBullet . . . we've just been referring to it as the Bullet. I'm glad YOURS works okay lol. I'm having a heck of a time with mine.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I use a NutriBullet as well. I don't actually want my drink to be any larger than the large cup, but I do sometimes want more IN it than what fits... So I put in some stuff--particularly spinach or large chunks of fruit that take up a lot of space but are not actually all that dense--blend it a bit, and then add more. Just keep an eye on what you're doing, and it shouldn't make a mess, and will hopefully tide you over until you get something larger. :)
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    it really depends on what you want to spend.