110 days later - 36 pounds down!

Options
Hi there my name is Amanda Lee and I am finally ready to show some of my progress in my weight loss journey!

This is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I never thought I would have so many ups and down when it came to my weight loss journey. I am learning so many things about myself, yet I continue to confuse myself on a daily basis.

Some days I am incredibly proud of how far I've come and then the next day I feel like I haven't changed at all. It's crazy how your mind can play tricks on you like that.

I still struggle every week with emotional eating and learning how to deal with my feelings in different ways. I still have a long way to go, but I know I am making progress.

I may not be progressing as fast as I would like, and I have had more setbacks than I expected, but I remind myself that I am still making progress. Small progress is better than no progress at all.

Please feel free to add me. I love giving support and encouragement to others just as much as I love receiving it. I know the support on MFP has been an incredible blessing for me on this journey!

I just wanted everyone out there to know that if I can do this, YOU can do this too. I still have a long way to go but I am never giving up on myself! :)

b8148a0e-63bd-4cea-a450-3cf39fc10dd7.jpg

Replies

• Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself, you look like a completely different person... And sooooo pretty well done... By the way you have awesome eyes :-)
  • mama3times
    mama3times Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Amanda!You look wonderful and i love your increasing smile while u loosing.Just sent you a friend request as I am motivated by you.How did you do it?
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • fat2skinnyanne
    Options
    WOW, you ARE stunning!! You have every right to be proud of yourself!!

Having been down that track SO many times, I can understand only to well the struggle and mind games that continue to haunt the self! My mental block was 104 kg but now it's 100kg. I still have another 17 kgs to go (not sure of the lb value as I am an Aussie) HOWEVER, this is it! Now that I have met MFP, I intend to finish what I started!

Amanda, please continue what you are doing now and go forth!!

All the best!!

Anne :happy:
  • Amanda_Lee_525
    Options
    Awe thank you SO much! You are so sweet! I promise I will keep pushing on! Thank you for the kind words Anne!! :)
  • Amanda_Lee_525
    Options
    Thank you momma3times!! :) I basically just started cleaning up my diet and logging EVERYTHING I ate! I also made an effort to try at least two new foods a week so that I don't get bored with meal planning! I am on a constant roller coaster ride, so sometimes I have really awesome weeks and then others not so much. But no matter what, I keep picking myself back up and refuse to give up. I also joined a gym that I really enjoy going to but I haven't been going lately. (Something I intend on changing this coming week!). I also watched the documentary Hungry For a Change and it really changed my view on nutrition and how I want to be healthy! :)
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    You look so pretty!! good job! :)
  • LilChamp82
    Options
    Well done you! You look amazing!
    Slowly but steady wins the race ^^
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are beautiful and look great!
  • judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! That's a wonderful accomplishment in a short time!! You look great!!

Keep it going :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    You are doing amazing!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done :o) I have a long way to go too. I am sending you a friend request. Hopefully we can help motivate each other.
  • Sheltie4me
    Sheltie4me Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Job ! You look amazing !
  • LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I can't wait for the next post 110 days days from now......move over Jennifer Lawrence there's a new "America's Sweetheart" in town!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing , well done x
  • Amanda_Lee_525
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! :) You guys are amazing!!! <3
  • 57bananas
    Options
    Great job, Amanda!
    I struggle with emotional eating as well.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW..way to go. Your hard work shows.
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I myself have a long way to go. I'm sending you a friend request in a moment if you don't mind.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!