BOOORED

Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    What parish you from Louisiana? I'm from Concordia.

I'm originally from calcasieu parish, originally.
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    You don't have too get naked! Shorts ,boots and a bikini top will make them just as happy!

#truestory

hahahahahaha LOL hmmmmmm :D short skirts work well 2 ;)

I'm sure they do!
    Except if you don't wear something under be prepared for them to try & look up your skirt!

ROFLOL UMMMMMM yea LOL i promise i always have something on under my skirt!!

Thank goodness you have some common sense!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

Ah Lake Charles area I got stuck on the 10 there for like 3hrs once, big wreck on the bridge.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Hiii everyone
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    we wouldn't look up your skirt.
    At least not while you are looking at us.
    sheesh, what you think, we're all perverts?

I'm in Texas crewing there spring break, I've seen things! It's very possible!
    I'm too tall to get away with it, I'd have to be laying down.
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Definitely hopping in on this thread while i'm working the graveyard shift. How's it going everybody?
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

Ah Lake Charles area I got stuck on the 10 there for like 3hrs once, big wreck on the bridge.

If it was raining our Mardi gra then there's a wreck on the Bridge, always!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Definitely hopping in on this thread while i'm working the graveyard shift. How's it going everybody?

Well hop on!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm bored,too!

You're 19. You should never be bored.

I haven't been bored all day! Im crashing Texas's spring break, until tomorrow!
    #wildside plus the beach is pretty dead right now.

Oh man are you in padre? Some good wild memories there of spring break in college....
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    It's a par tay. sort of. Well, the women are hot at least.
  • Fr33zefram3
    Options

Well hop on!

Hey you! How've you been? We havent talked in months!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Oh, I'm bored,too!

Oh man are you in padre? Some good wild memories there of spring break in college....

Nope, Galveston! I was so close to going to south padre! But, i personally know me and south padre would get along ALL TOO WELL,AGAIN! Lol.
  • Fr33zefram3
    Options
    It's a par tay. sort of. Well, the women are hot at least.
    Can't argue with that. Working in IT, I get kinda accustomed to the sausage fest.
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

Well hop on!

Hey you! How've you been? We havent talked in months!

I'm good, you like went all M.I.A! Lol. Thus it's funny though, my friend Sara asked about you the other day!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm bored,too!

Nope, Galveston! I was so close to going to south padre! But, i personally know me and south padre would get along ALL TOO WELL,AGAIN! Lol.

totally crashing this partay. hey all.
    and south padre is AWESOME. didn't know galveston was a big spring break place too?
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Oh, I'm bored,too!

and south padre is AWESOME. didn't know galveston was a big spring break place too?

Yulp! There's SO MANY PEOPLE HERE!! & i mean there's the ocean. Mostly people from the Houston area are here i guess because it's close, you know!? & there's all kinds of stuff to do! Galveston now has a boardwalk aka "pleasure peir"
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm bored,too!

Yulp! There's SO MANY PEOPLE HERE!! & i mean there's the ocean. Mostly people from the Houston area are here i guess because it's close, you know!? & there's all kinds of stuff to do! Galveston now has a boardwalk aka "pleasure peir"

ahh, ya I guess so! Hey a party is a party, and it's hot out there so bonus!! No ocean here, BOO. oh well. my spring break is long passed already. That's awesome though, never been to Galveston.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm bored too :(

Your profile picture looks like you could be a firebender from the avaitiar cartoon!

It's because i am :P
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    I'm bored too :(

Your profile picture looks like you could be a firebender from the avaitiar cartoon!

It's because i am :P

Hell yes!
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    Mmmkay its official, I am a loser.

Whhyy do I say that you ask..??

Because I am on MFP lookin' for someone to talk to. boredom is cuttin' deep right now.! O"-o