Need MFP friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I have been reading everyone's stories and it definitely reactivated me. I started MFP a year or so ago but could never stick with the regular program. Then one day I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "wow man, you let yourself go since college." I knew I had to really dedicate myself and focus. I am just a hair under 6'1" and right now weigh 218. I was up to about 250 as recently as this past October. I'm committing myself to the gym 5-6 times a week. Mostly comprising of swimming and jogging to this point. I'm going to keep up the different cardio and swimming but start lifting again 3 days a week as well. I was a swimmer and golfer in school and was always active. I was down to 178-185 in college and I would love to get back there. My over goal is to roughly be between 175-190,but my real goal is to get my body fat down from 27.3 -single digits eventually. I would really like to find some motivational friends to keep each other going. Anyone feel free to add me. I know we can all do it together!!!

Replies

• acq8028
    acq8028 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal and looking for friends to keep me motivated and share helpful suggestions, ideas, tips, recipes, etc...to help me reach and maintain my fitness goals. Anyone that wants to help support me, please add me as a friend. Thanks.
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me..I need motivations and friends!!!!
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always on here and willing to provide help. I've logged for over 220 days straight. When you see my pics you'll see I was much more out of shape than you. I am also 49 and still able to push it everyday. I'm thinking of starting an April challenge group for motivating people like yourself. see my new site at destinationfit4life.com
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me...OP or anyone for that matter.