Not a success but an enlightenment

Options
2»

Replies

• lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So glad you got an enlightenment. I have had a similar experience where I knew I should stop and then didn't. Later I regretted eating so much and I was able to use ideas like previous posters have shared to help me stop when I am full. After a long time of ignoring my bodies cues of fullness I had to learn how to listen again. Great job taking something good from a crappy situation. :)
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    to me, enlightenment is a success!:smile:
  • Gramgal
    Gramgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are starting your journey and each experience will/can keep you going in the right direction. I think you should count this enlightenment as a success. Even though it's not a good idea to eat all your calories in one session, it was still a good save and kept you on track. The best thing you did was log in and not skip a day. I have been using MFP for over a year now. I have lost weight and become a much healthier person. My mother asked, now that I have lost the weight why don't I stop measuring and logging. NEVER!!?!!!. If I am going to keep off the weight I think I will have to measure & log for the rest of my days. So, keep logging, no matter what you put in your mouth, put it in your food log. Regarding eating out; my hubby and I split our meals now. I take about 1/3 and he gets 2/3. We are both losing this way and saving money too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!