Aussie friends who are doing this the HEALTHY way!

Options
ashleab37
ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
I'm looking for more Aussie friends as my friend list tends to be dead at this time of night :) My only pre-requisite is you need to be doing this the right way and have a similar mindset to me. A little about me...

I'm 25 and from Melbourne.
My highest weight was 119kg, my current weight is 108kg and my goal weight is 70kg and see where I go from there.
I lift heavy weights 3x a week and do cardio anywhere from 1-4 times. I get a lot of exercise throughout the day at work so am not too fussed if I miss a cardio session.
I eat 1800 - 2300 calories a day.

So leave a reply or send me a FR with a quick message about you :)

Replies

• LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Melbourne, whilst my I'm not doing anything like the amount of exercise you are (yet) I'm sticking to a whole food organic diet, cutting all sugar unless its fructose in whole fruit.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • leelu137
    leelu137 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum from Nsw. Near Newcastle

I walk 5k most days, and gym at least three days a week doing a mixture of carrion, pump class, weights and pt sessions.

Feel free to add me
  • happierandstronger
    Options
    I'm also 25 and from Melbourne. My highest weight and current weight are the exact same as you give or take 100 grams. My goal weight is 55kgs. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred as my workout routine. Feel free to add me :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum from country vic.

I'm pretty much at my goal weight now, so I'm maintaining. But I'm a runner, and i love lifting heavy.

Feel free to add me.
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    Hi I'm from Sydney, 1800-2000 cals/day, lifting heavy and learning to run :smile: . I could do with some Aussie friends too.