LOSING THE WEIGHT...AND MY BOOBS LOL

Options
I used to be a solid D cup (though it didn't look like it because of my weight). But since I started loosing the weight, my girls have decreased significantly LOL. At first I was upset about it, but then I realized that one reason I was so in love with them is because I was big and my boobs were something good I had going (sounds bad I know). But now I'm like whatever, as long as I reach my goal!

Replies

• missgetmeback
    Options
    i know what you mean but mine was the opposite way around lol. i didnt like my boobs getting bigger coz it was a sign i was getting bigger (i love them now of course, hopefully ill be joining you in the shrinking boos department haha!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean but mine was the opposite way around lol. i didnt like my boobs getting bigger coz it was a sign i was getting bigger (i love them now of course, hopefully ill be joining you in the shrinking boos department haha!

How about u give me some of yours and we both win LOL
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've been lucky so far! I've lost 23lbs and so far the cup size is pretty much the same (maybe a tiny bit less stretched - I'm an E-F depending on the brand) but I can do the hooks up tighter now....
    Although - I am hoping that by the end of my weight loss I'll be a C or D.
    (my "girls" went from a D-DD to an E-F when I had my son and never "shrunk")......I could do without the back pain and normal tops not doing up! :)
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My boobs did the exact same thing. I have gone from a D to a B and I even tried an A on the other day that fit. My smaller boobs suit my new slimmer figure though, I think I would look totally out of balance if I still had D's.

Ax
  • EmmaReed84
    EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am definitely loving the fact mine are getting smaller.

I was about 32GG/30H (UK sizes) but had a breast reduction. My Mum had a breast reduction when she was 42 and during the OP they found a lump very deep inside the breast tissue, it turned out to be cancer. She was told she was incredibly lucky as if she had not had the op, the chances are it would not have been found until it was too late.

My family are mostly larger busted ladies and the fear I had of getting cancer was immense. I had my reduction in 2009. Then in 2012 my sister who is also in her 40's discovered she also had breast cancer, she was lucky as she is smaller busted and found the lump.

So to me, the smaller my lady lumps the better!!!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options

I was about 32GG/30H (UK sizes) but had a breast reduction. My Mum had a breast reduction when she was 42 and during the OP they found a lump very deep inside the breast tissue, it turned out to be cancer. She was told she was incredibly lucky as if she had not had the op, the chances are it would not have been found until it was too late.

My family are mostly larger busted ladies and the fear I had of getting cancer was immense. I had my reduction in 2009. Then in 2012 my sister who is also in her 40's discovered she also had breast cancer, she was lucky as she is smaller busted and found the lump.

That's really lucky how that happened for your mom. That's great that they both were able to have there's caught in time.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I bought some bras before I started losing weight and now they're starting to get baggy around the cup FML :angry:
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    i like my chest getting smaller because it's easier to find bras. 36ddd is a lot easier to find than 42G.

I still have at least 50 pounds to lose, so I hope to go down to a DD cup. I'll be in bra heaven then. lol
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 8lbs so far and noticed my boobs disappearing :( I was a c cup now I'm a b really don't want them to get any smaller :( lol!
  • EmmaReed84
    EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

That's really lucky how that happened for your mom. That's great that they both were able to have there's caught in time.

Yes they were both very lucky! Because my sister obviously knew about my Mum, she started having yearly mammograms from about 40. She had her mammogram in July 2011, all clear, not due another until July 2011. April found the lump it was already quite big and aggressive and had just started spreading to her lymph nodes. If she had waited until the mammogram, then again, she would not have been so lucky.

So while we are on the topic of boobies... please GRAB A FEEL!! :)
  • missgetmeback
    Options
    loool that could work haha
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    I seem to be one of the very few that moans how long mine take to get smaller!! They're always the last place i lose weight from
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I lost weight and my boobs also. Good times! I really hardly even miss them.
  • missgetmeback
    Options

How about u give me some of yours and we both win LOL

lol that could work haha
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I seem to be one of the very few that moans how long mine take to get smaller!! They're always the last place i lose weight from

Mine are the second to last place I lose weight from it seems... they are shrinking now but my belly fat is still hanging around. How I wish we could control where our body loses the fat from :laugh:
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get back to by C cup. After gaining all this weight I'm at triple D's and my husband is happy with all that, but me and my back are not!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I recenltly bought my first C cup in years :( My boobs are sad little imposters of who they used to be :(
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I lost a full cup on my manboobs. Can't say I miss them.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40 D to a 34 D and i notice a huge difference. Plus working my chest has built up significantly so they look kinda strange to me now. I know eventually i will end up getting new ones :)
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9kgs and am still waiting to lose some boob, double E sucks!