Muffin top

Options
2»

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Not always due to pant size. I've got a muffin top, regardless of what I'm wearing (or not). It's just the way my body stored the fat. It's going away, slowly.
    I can "hide" it by wearing pants up to my belly button, but really, that's just awful.
    I now wear pants I fit, and flattering tops to disguise it. There will be a day that I'll be muffin free!!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Okay it is not muffin top. I meant the spare tyre! I hope now the discussion move in the right direction:)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Not always due to pant size. I've got a muffin top, regardless of what I'm wearing (or not). It's just the way my body stored the fat. It's going away, slowly.
    I can "hide" it by wearing pants up to my belly button, but really, that's just awful.
    I now wear pants I fit, and flattering tops to disguise it. There will be a day that I'll be muffin free!!

I can't recall ever owning pants that didn't go to my belly button, even when I was at a healthy weight. But then, I grew up in the 80s with Jordache and Guess jeans. There was really no such thing as low-rise jeans until after I got fat. There is no pair of low-rise jeans that will fit around my hips.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    move in the right direction? we've already reached the final destination. lose more weight via calorie deficit, maintain lean muscle via strength training, add cardio if you need help getting into a deficit.

/thread
  • lollwoman4u
    Options
    you took amazing! You can really tell from the pictures you have done some hard work. Thanks for the motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    move in the right direction? we've already reached the final destination. lose more weight via calorie deficit, maintain lean muscle via strength training, add cardio if you need help getting into a deficit.

/thread

Yep. Just keep on keepin' on, OP :flowerforyou:
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options

/thread

Yep. Just keep on keepin' on, OP :flowerforyou:

Agree!
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    My muffin top is all that.
    Whole-grain, low-fat.
    I know you wanna piece of that,
    But I just wanna dance.