Motivation weight loss buddies!! :D I need you!

Options

Replies

• SuperGalSam
    SuperGalSam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Eee! Feel free to add me for more friends! :D
  • sueswan74
    sueswan74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this. I lost 50lbs several years ago but have since gained it all back. I am looking for people to help motivate me and be successful together! I am doing well so far, but I know I will need continued support to reach my goal. Let's do this!
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need more friends to help motivation me. Please add me.
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Im very motivated. Im doing 2 programs right now. Im doing the HASfit.com Warrior 90 program and started the C25K program last night. I am also working on getting the company I work for to get us a group discount at a gym that opened up very close to work so I can start working out on my lunch hour as well. For me I don't have to look for motivation. I have the determination to get fit and healthy. I wake up every morning already knowing that day will be better then the day before because I am taking the steps needed to reach my goals. Good luck in whatever goals you have set for yourself and just remember if your not happy with yourself you are the only person that can change that.
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that guy is awesome!!

Feel free to add me as well :)
  • scottishprincessprobz
    Options
    Added butterbean! <3 By the way, I love your username :D I love beans ahaha
  • mandjallen
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I love this app and have lost 11 lbs so far with it...nice steady and I can stop and look to see what im eating (fat, calories, sodium, etc) BEFORE I eat it..... LOVE IT!!!
  • thebzax
    thebzax Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone who wants to is free to add me!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back to logging. I got over an ED in my teens too. I'll add you.
  • LilLadyBug91
    Options
    Hey guys! Everyone who wants ta add me feel free! I could always use more peeps lol :-D
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hi! ADD ME! WE WILL HELP EACH OTHER AND ALL PEOPLE WHO NED HELP! smile:)
  • benny150592
    benny150592 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I've been dieting for 2 weeks tomorrow and am gonna start the Insanity Workout on Monday - Motivation welcome! Haha. :D
  • adoreabella
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been on here for almost two years. I am currently doing Hip Hop Abs/Turbo Fire/Les Mills Combat.
  • baileebooxo
    Options
    add me! :)
  • Amanda0926
    Amanda0926 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that guy is awesome!!

Feel free to add me as well :)

Ty. I have tried a few different things over the years but have never "wanted" like I do now and to honest with you I don't even kow what it was that was the last straw for me. I woke up 1 morning and said enough is enough. That day I stopped soda, started logging on MFP and working out. Best thing I have done in my life other then hearing yes when I asked my wife to marry me and watching my now almost 3 yr old daughter being bone.
  • koolcatkaren
    Options
    Hey there! Good luck in your weight loss journey. Stick with MFP and get in some cardio activity every day and you will lose the weight! Small changes to start always help. I will be your friend on here and cheerlead you throughout the duration if you'd like! You can do this! You will feel so much better, I promise:)
  • beth0979
    beth0979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. We can never have too much support!! Good luck!
  • scottishprincessprobz
    Options
    Thanks! I've just added everyone! :)