People looking for compliments... report

Options
2»

Replies

• baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    @lithezebra, u r cute! and from one of ur pics, u r a miner too! lol keep on being awesome.
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I truly love this post, and compliments go a long way... I have been told how terrible I look because of my weight ect ect... I think all of you are handsome and beautifully gorgous..... Great post!!!! :love:
  • LisaLbsOff
    Options
    Great post.. ;)
  • baptiste565
    Options
    I truly love this post, and compliments go a long way... I have been told how terrible I look because of my weight ect ect... I think all of you are handsome and beautifully gorgous..... Great post!!!! :love:
    If those people could see u now! u r doing an awesome job planning ur weight loss and achieving ur goals.
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You all are truly awesome !!
  • flamencobarbie
    Options
    If those people could see u now! u r doing an awesome job planning ur weight loss and achieving ur goals.
    Thank you!!! =)
  • flamencobarbie
    Options
    I like your quote!!! (Dance in the rain) =)
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Greeneyed, YOU are fabulous. You are closing in on half way to goal. I am so happy for you!

Flamen. You're just absolutely adorable.

Baptiste: You're always a fantastic motivator and positive contributor to these forums. Yeah, you know you're easy on the eyes.. but your positive attitude is easy on the soul too.
  • dollarmenuaire
    dollarmenuaire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What do you mean silly face??? My pic? That's the way I always look...thanks a lot for the "compliment" Mr. Baptiste! lol
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am simply amazed by everyone's determination and success on here, whether it be big or small. I get my inspiration from every one of you. Way To Go and Please keep posting.

Becky
  • baptiste565
    Options
    Greeneyed, YOU are fabulous. You are closing in on half way to goal. I am so happy for you!

Flamen. You're just absolutely adorable.

Baptiste: You're always a fantastic motivator and positive contributor to these forums. Yeah, you know you're easy on the eyes.. but your positive attitude is easy on the soul too.
    @missjulesdid, i know ur surgery is going to go well and dont forget to post some pics of the fabulous new you for us.
  • baptiste565
    Options
    What do you mean silly face??? My pic? That's the way I always look...thanks a lot for the "compliment" Mr. Baptiste! lol
    @dollarmenu, didnt u hear? silly is the new sexy for 2013. ur expression is what all the model agencies are looking for! u got it goin on girl! lol