Coming back!

Hello!

I'm Ema and I' m returning to put my weight and eating in track again.

I joined my husband almost two years ago kind of silently because he discovered My Fitness Pal and he started to lose weight immediately so I decided to stick with him in the calorie counting and we started Zumba, which we are still practicing a lot.

He lost 50lbs and I lost almost 26lbs. This made a big change in our lives but when we were almost in our goal, vacations came and a lot of chores for a big dream both are working on made us forget the calorie counting and even when we were doing Zumba, food has been always our enemy. Also, I'm very worry because my doctor diagnosed me with hypertension, and being young (25 years old) is kind of scary.

I love to cook, I love food and that's maybe why I gained some pounds again. That's why we are here again and very committed to keep the good track to lose weight and become healthy.

So here I am again, starting a new journey. I'll keep up in the progress.

Thanks!

Ema

Replies

• Hi Ema - I'm Clare and I'm in a similar situation to you! Did MFP, lost weight, stressful things happening led to me undoing all my good work... I feel a bit silly about it! Anyway, I'm back on, trying to shift the pounds - again! - and am looking for a small group of encouraging and supportive friends. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • emakat87
    emakat87 Posts: 6
    Hi!

We have to start a supporting group because the motivation keeps us going!

Thanks for your reply!

:)
  • You've done really well already - we just need to keep it going!
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Welcome back! I am starting back as well today! The last 6 months of my life have been hell. I lost my job, pregnancy, and home. I am sick of making excuses for my self. I just finished moving in a new home, started a new career, and my marriage is better than ever. SO now it is time for me.
  • emakat87
    emakat87 Posts: 6
    That's amazing!

Is time for us to be healthy and cherish all the opportunities life is giving us!

Thanks for your reply!