Let's talk about breads!

rvicini
rvicini Posts: 252 Member
Bread is almost a sacred word for dieters. I love bread! Probably with desserts the reason I turned obese. Now I have a healthier lifestyle an am learning to make my own bread and I am trying all kinds of bread. I bake bread once or twice a week.

If you have any bread recipes you like and can reduce cals, we can all share it and appreciate it. I am looking for fellow amateur or professional bakers.

If you don't know nothing about baking bread, do as I did, go to my great teacher: STEVE THE BREAD GUY.
His website: www.takebackthebread.com/
He also has a youTube Channel: stevethebreadguy

I have made rye and anise bread, quinoa bread, flax, multigrain. all very easy and you know what's into them.. Highly recommend it!

He can even teaches you how to make an starter without yeast. Nowadays I am 100% successful risings with my own starter!.

ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH US? THANK YOU. I WILL SHARE SOME..

Replies

• onehurt
    onehurt Posts: 143 Member
    Great post! I would like to hear about any recipes too... One of these days I will start to make some also!

Mark
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    I'm gluten / gliadin and wheat intolerant. Bread is a thing of the past, because gluten free bread is like lumps of rock.

Unless, of course you know of decent recipes!
  • cinema94
    cinema94 Posts: 2
    can you post a healthy banana bread recipe sans sugar that would be freakin awesome that is like my favorite food