Splenda- nectresse

Options
Has anyone tried the new Splenda- "nectresse"? I just saw an ad for it in People magazine. Says it's 100% natural and made from the extract of monk fruit. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I've tried it. It adds a slightly fruity taste to your food. I'm addicted to oatmeal with nectresse; I don't like it with other sweeteners anymore.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I was advised to stop using artificial sweeteners, so I wanted to try something considered natural. Splenda Nectresse and Monk Fruit to go are made from Monk Fruit. I use it in Lemon Water.
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    I am curious about this too. I just ordered a sample but it could take weeks to get here.

Just noticed the company that makes Sugar in the Raw is doing a Monk Fruit in the Raw and am curious if anyone has tried it?
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've been using nectresse instead of sugar in the raw now. I find the taste fairly similar and it comes in either individual packet sizes (great for bringing to work) or a smaller sized container. A container costs about $6 at target but just an FYI target has a printable coupon for $2 off right now. Time for me to stock up again!