What do you think! Pic?

Options
Hello well I am currently 5'7 and 150 lbs.
Before I had my daughter I was roughly 120 lbs this is me now!
Do you think I should go back to 120 lbs or would that be to slim?
My body at the moment is far from perfect so excuse that!:)
http://tinypic.com/r/2lkr4pk/6

Replies

• bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    shouldn't it be more about what you think and feel?
  • amorgs87
    amorgs87 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am too 5ft 7 and weigh 141 lbs and up untill meeting my bf 2 years ago I was always 119 lbs needless to say I joke around blaming the bf for my weight gain haha. Friends and even my bf tell me I dont need to loose weight at all and according to my bmi I am smack bang on healthy. But regardless of all this I dont feel good in myself when I look in the mirror I see a fat person. So I believe its how you feel in yourself, If your happy at 150lbs then maintain that weight if not loose weight till your happy with what you see in the mirror. Hope this helps. xx
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Dawn, Your picture didn't post. I had to copy and paste into a new window to see it. Its your profile picture ... which at first was hard to tell what it was. Sorry...old eyes. LOL

I would say its about how you feel as other have stated. You might consider just focusing on eating healthy and reshaping your body by working out. You didn't say what type of workout you do, so I hope I am not assuming something.
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello well I am currently 5'7 and 150 lbs.
    Before I had my daughter I was roughly 120 lbs this is me now!
    Do you think I should go back to 120 lbs or would that be to slim?
    My body at the moment is far from perfect so excuse that!:)

I am also unable see pic unless I open another window.:ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!