Before and During- 411lbs to 329lbs

Options
12346»

Replies

• krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • jennla32
    jennla32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There's a DEFINITE difference! You look great and much younger! You're glowing!!! Congrats!!
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome accomplishment! And are you in a boat? I'm jealous!!!
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I am smiling from ear to ear! Thank you everyone!!! :) I really really really appreciate the support....so very much.

I think taking the progress pics in the same place is a good idea- so I will do that! Thanks for the suggestion!

And yes, bloom! It is a boat! We bought it last summer- cannot wait to get it out on the water this season!
  • NakiaB23
    NakiaB23 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW! You re doing an amazing job losing! This is truly inspiration to me because have about 85 to lose myself. I am 216, and would like to reach my goal of about 125 or 130... you look great! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Job - I love that you took this in your boat? What a great smile at any size. Your my bit of inspiration for today.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    for sure there is a very, very noticeable difference. you are doing fantastic. 82 lbs. wow you are amazing. looking great
  • deanjou59
    Options
    Thank you all so much :) You put a smile on my face and in my heart! :)
  • Diana_Gioia
    Diana_Gioia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!!! keep up the great work!
  • shamrockit
    shamrockit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Thanks for posting and inspiring!!!
  • deanjou59
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!! I really appreciate the support and encouragement :)
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Even if it's hard to see change on a daily basis, you're doing something amazing for your body, your health, and your life. Keep it up girl!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and the progress you have made. You are doing amazing. Keep it up! One day you will look back and not even recognize the old you. JUST REMEMBER...YOU ARE WORTH IT!
  • lballinger12
    Options
    awesome job way to stick with it!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!