Turbo Jam or Rockin' Body?

mabear74
mabear74 Posts: 248
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm looking for something a little bit fun to add to my Insanity, on days that I feel like doing just a little more. I can't decide between the two.
Does anybody have these? Which one do you like better? Why?

Replies

• fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    I have both. If you really like dancing, go for Rockin Body (the red one). If you like kicking/punching and a "little" dance added to the moves, go with Turbo Jam. In all honesty, I got about equal calorie burn from both.
  • alicali
    alicali Posts: 9 Member
    I have Turbo Jam and absolutely love it. I've been doing it for about 1 1/2 months now and have lost inches all over (haven't lost weight though). I actually just bought Insanity, but haven't tried it yet--how have your results been with Insanity??
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Add me to the Turbo Jam fans!! It just makes me smile while I'm doing it and I need all I can to get through workouts!! ;)
  • mabear74
    I've love the Insanity.....it truly is insane! I have followed it religiously for 11 days, on my own schedule before that for a few weeks. In the last month I've lost about 15 lbs. and a few inches ( I don't measure, but can tell from having to drop a size) My legs are gaining some awesome definition. My calves are amazing! The first time I did the workout though, I thought I missed the warmup, because what was the warmup pushed me to the max! The amount of energy I have now, compared to before is the best thing that has happened to me. I love it!

I did a month of P90X before deciding I wanted to concentrate on cardio a little more first, so I truly was surpised at the weight loss.
  • mabear74
    Thanks for all the answers! Just read that there will be a new Turbo Jam coming out in May, TurboFire thin k I will wait for that and order Rockin' Body in the meantime.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Rockin Body has some Insanity moves in it. A few dance routines in Rockin Body. Depends on your taste in workouts.
This discussion has been closed.