When did you start seeing results with p90x??

Options
I am a female and i am done with week 2 of p90x classic. I am wondering when you all noticed the most difference/weight loss.
I am 5'2 139 and really want to lose 10 pounds by the end!! i am eating around 1650-1680 calories. is that ok? i do not feel tired or weak at all so is that a safe deficit?

Replies

• bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    make sure you follow the suggestions of the program when it comes to cals. What you noted sounds OK for a woman, but just make sure it is in line with what the guide says. I know for a fact it says not to eat at a deficit during the program.

As far as weight loss, I actually lost most of mine before I started. I noticed muscle gain/strength almost immediately though. I actually gained some weight, then was at a plateau, then I started eating more in the second week and the pounds started dropping off again.
  • lillyrezaee
    lillyrezaee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    make sure you follow the suggestions of the program when it comes to cals. What you noted sounds OK for a woman, but just make sure it is in line with what the guide says. I know for a fact it says not to eat at a deficit during the program.

As far as weight loss, I actually lost most of mine before I started. I noticed muscle gain/strength almost immediately though. I actually gained some weight, then was at a plateau, then I started eating more in the second week and the pounds started dropping off again.

the program puts me at 1800 calories per day but i am not sure if that is too much to lose the weight i want to lose
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    it that is what it says, trust it. Even it you don't lose 10lbs on the scale, you body will look a lot better.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    P90X sessions are long, rough and tough. You're gonna need that extra fuel your cutting yourself off from, miss.