Rewards...

Options
2»

Replies

• srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I rewarded myself on Friday (for finally getting into the 150s) with new hair cut and dye! At 155 I will be getting a pedi and eyebrows done! My ultimate goal will be giving myself a new wardrobe :)
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well, I have never rewarded myself for weight loss. I started using MFP for keeping myself in line with not using my disordered eating, to keep track of what I'm doing and to keep my numbers healthy. Any loss is just a benefit, I just never want to binge and purge again. It is two and a half years today since my last binge and purge! But I don't actually do any sort of reward anymore. I did at 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, but stopped after that. Now this is more like a habit to keep me in line!

I am so so proud of you Sis!! you have come so far! Love you heaps!
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    Okay -- here's the reward for hitting the goal weight -- it's sitting in a box hidden somewhere in my daughter's room -- I can't wait to add this little one to my collection but I have to hit my goal weight which is about 5 pounds away:

566804581_tp.jpg

I've collected these cute little mice for about 30 years (since I was a kid). I even had mice on my wedding cake! (They are made by a very sweet family that has a mouse factory outside of Boston -- Wee Forest Folk is the name of the collection.)

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.......I like it! Kind of like a weight loss trophy :-) I may have to brainstorm something similar!!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well my goals are to see a friend!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I can squat 350 lbs now. That's pretty rewarding.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    7days, 6 nights at an all inclusive, sunshine drenched, palm tree swaying, free booze flowing, cabana boys galore resort.
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    7days, 6 nights at an all inclusive, sunshine drenched, palm tree swaying, free booze flowing, cabana boys galore resort.

Whoa!! That sounds awesome!!!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    This will be my reward when I reach my goal weight or very close to it :wink:

jax74z.jpg

2072v45.jpg
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    tattoos, shoes, pedicures, make up & clothes
  • Haniyah88
    Options
    I just started a new weight loss journey, and haven't really thought about rewards yet. With previous weight loss I didn't really reward myself for reaching a certain goal. I did however splurge a bit more on a new handbag or some clothes cause i 'deserved' it!

I was thinking of giving myself for every kilo i lose about 10 pounds ( British sterling), so that by the time i lose my 30 kg I have a nice amount to buy some new clothes with. But lets see, I might end up being so happy losing my first 5kg that I go shopping then!

A massage or facial sounds wonderful as well...
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    not a reward as such but looking forward to my first glass of champagne since i started this when i fit my first goal which is only 15 lbs away

my next goal treat has been in my mind for some time - i want to go zorbing
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ive decided I will reward myself with every stone lost (14lb). For me it will have to be either perfume ,handbags or jewellery, even though Im too fat to want to bother buying new clothes Im never too fat for those items. The perfume wins out for me as a lovely fragrance is mood lifting and makes me feel good about myself.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    New clothes/shoes.
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I don 't really reward myself, at different incriments in my weight loss journey. The way it makes me feel is reward enough. However...My success, has rocketed my self esteem so much that I like to buy personal items for myself. I am so worth it!

While what I see, looking back at me in the mirror, makes me feel great! It is the discipline, follow through, achievement that is giving me such a great quality of life and self worth.