Firm work out..calories burned???

Options
I apologize in advance if this has been discussed..tried looking in up in search of topics but didn't find the answer...here it goes...the Firm Workouts...include Cardio and Strength...does this fall under
"aerobic-general" ..."aerobic-low impact"..."aerobic high impact"...these vary and effect calories burned..each video is slightly difference re cardio/strength balance....would seem to burn lots of calories but don't want to overshoot and therfore overeat:tongue: Thanks...first post and loving it here at MFP...telling everyone about this site!!!!

Replies

• susmac
    susmac Posts: 4
    Options
    I apologize in advance if this has been discussed..tried looking in up in search of topics but didn't find the answer...here it goes...the Firm Workouts...include Cardio and Strength...does this fall under
    "aerobic-general" ..."aerobic-low impact"..."aerobic high impact"...these vary and effect calories burned..each video is slightly difference re cardio/strength balance....would seem to burn lots of calories but don't want to overshoot and therfore overeat:tongue: Thanks...first post and loving it here at MFP...telling everyone about this site!!!!
  • Poisonyve
    Options
    you could try to search it out on google.how many calories burned ect..then add it to mfp database..thats what i did with my p90 x work outs
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Hi susmac! I did the Firm CardioSculpt with the Fanny Lifter a couple of weeks ago and wore my heart rate monitor. I burned about 320 cal for the 60 minute session. I don't really think it matters which category you log it under, as long as the calories are right. To estimate how many calories you burned, log in the exercise according to how you felt during the workout. You could split the difference and do 30 min low impact and 30 min high impact!
  • susmac
    susmac Posts: 4
    Options
    Great ideas...THX!