please help me reach my 2 month goal

Hi everyone

So ive been on this site on and off. when i started i logged in my food and exercise daily, and saw a huge improvement in my weight loss, appearance, and self in general. i guess you could say i was happier because i looked good and saw change. Now being a student i often have to make the choice between good grades concentrating on school work and getting a workout in or eating healthy. when September rolled around i slowly started to focus more attention on school and gained weight again and right now i don't really like how i look. SO ITS SERIOUSLY TIME FOR A CHANGE AND I MEAN REALLY!!!

Ive given myself a two month period starting tomorrow and in that two months i am going to be eating a lower carb diet, drinking LOTS of water, and exercising daily. ive decided im going to do jillians 30 day shred because that's how i started last time and then move on to ripped in 30....

I REALLY need motivation and support to make this happen i REALLY WANT TO look and feel better. but most importantly make the start to a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• pinkgirlie87
    pinkgirlie87 Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya,

I think we are in the same boat, i am also giving myself until the end of May to lose as much as i can! I've also started Gillians 30day shred, doing day 3 tonight! I have a long way to go, need to lose 3 stone, but will see where i get upto at the end of May and then take the rest from there. Good Luch hun! x
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    I'm on everyday if you need any help or motivation. I've logged here for over 220 days staright. Looking at possibly starting an April challenge group for anyone looking to get fit or closer to it by summer. see my new site at destinationfit4life.com