Insanity WORKS!

Options
tairui2009
tairui2009 Posts: 37 Member
I'm so proud... I just finished my first round of Insanity workout dvd's. I didn't miss ONE workout - though, there were days... I could have just curled up and CRIED!

I lost 20 pounds and over 20 inches!! And it feels SO GOOD to be healthy, I can't even tell you. I had gotten into a habit of laying around on the couch after work, and just watching the kids playing... NO MORE! Now, we are all out together ~ and that's the kind of stuff the scale can't ever measure!

I'm not sure how to post images - but you can see my before and after on my profile :-) (an old fashioned approach for us non-blogger types!)

Take good care, and many good wishes to all on their weight loss journey - just keep going! Don't give up!

Tara

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations on sticking to it.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you look fantastic! :smile: I will be starting P90X in August/September. I hope to achieve similar results! :smile:
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    your story is such an inspiration! congrats!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    tara...how long is it? 20 pounds and 20 inches is amazing!?!?!?! how long did it take?
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    How long did it take to loose the weight on insantiy?
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I so needed to read this post, it already has me wanting to DIG DEEPER! I just started Insanity I'm on week 1 day 4 and I'm just going to come back to this post over and over for encouragement to complete the full 60 days. You are inspiring thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am currently nearing the end of my second week of Insanity - you are totally my inspriation for finishing! You look amazing. Congrats!

Do you mind my asking how many calories you consumed while doing it? I am trying to figure mine out and I keep getting varying numbers.

For those who aren't familiar with Insanity - it is a 60-day, cardio intensive program.
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    You got amazing results!

Congratulations, insanity is obviously no joke to get through!~
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'd also like to know how long it took you to lose the 20 pounds. What it just the 60 days? Also, can I ask your before and after weights? I need something to shred these last few pounds. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!