After 5 Weeks, Thought I'd Introduce Myself

Options
Hi all-

I thought I'd post to see if anyone wanted to friend me up! Here's the low down on me, so you can judge for yourself if I might be the type to help motivate you.

-48 year old male, highly motivated, and positive. Have an awesome wife who is in great shape, and who runs about a 25 minute 5k. I'm not obese, but have the dreaded mid-life gut from being sedentary for too long. My present 5k speed = 33 min.

-Started my regiment about 5 weeks ago. In that 5 week period, I have lost about 11 pounds.

-5' 9" with starting weigh of 195. Goal weight of 170. Presently 184.

-I am a "Type A" personality, and when I decide to tackle a project, I go "all in." In the 36 days since I started program, I have worked out 27 days. And when I say work out, I mean pretty hard core, as in doing 5k training runs for several upcoming public 5k events. I am in a routine now of 3 days cardio, 3 days strength training. I am doing a "two a day" today.....was in gym this AM for weights, heading back now for a one hour elliptical fat burn.

My guess is that I would be a good online friend for men or women in my age group, 40-50, but if you think you could benefit from a positive, goal oriented online friend, feel free to request me.

Cheers, and here is to success!!

Scott