Has anyone purchased a Graze snack box?

Options

Replies

• CarlaChalk78
    Options
    They are lovely ;) I used to have them all the time :) Look out on Groupon for voucher codes cos you can get them half price. Just make sure you don't eat the whole lot in one sitting *looks guiltily away*
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I got them for about a month with various freebies and money off. I liked them too much and would eat them all on the first day. I stopped because I couldn't get them and have enough cals left for dinner!! Lack of willpower got me into this state, so my behaviour was hardly out of character! They did taste good though.

I also felt that if you could be bothered, you could make similar yourself at a lot less of the cost
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I got them for about a month with various freebies and money off. I liked them too much and would eat them all on the first day. I stopped because I couldn't get them and have enough cals left for dinner!! Lack of willpower got me into this state, so my behaviour was hardly out of character! They did taste good though.

I also felt that if you could be bothered, you could make similar yourself at a lot less of the cost

This was my problem :) I tried them, I liked them, I liked them too much... and ate them all. I got them on special offer when they first launched in the UK but found them pricey after that. If you have good willpower and want to try some new ideas then they are great. For me, I now bulk buy bags of nuts, seeds, olives etc and just weigh them out as and when I want them. I also bag them up in 100 cal portions for taking out and about with me - makes me think about how many calories I'm eating.

But I like one of the suggestions above of looking at the Graze site for combination/taste ideas - think I will do that.
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just tried the US code & got a message saying it is expired
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    The healthier and lighter ones with many fruit and vitamins eg. Summer berry compote and fruity mango chutney are extremely useful. However if you crave chocolate please do not get the chocolate ones! The small chocolate snacks have made me crave chocolate even more and have a lot less nutrition and more calories despite the fact they are less filling. You can pick and choose what you want on their website.
  • bulleth77
    bulleth77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a US graze code they'd like to PM me? I'm DYING to try it.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Every six month or so they seem to send me 3 half price boxes. I use them then cancel. At half-price you really couldn't buy the ingredients yourself for that money.

I like the dip things best!! So much packaging though. :(
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I would love a US code if anyone has one.
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'd love a US code as well. Eager to try it but not sure how to get an invitation code!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    They're yummy and fun, but I used to forget about them and they would continue to arrive each week. I think the price is good for the amount of food you get and each snack is packaged so you can take it to work with you :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    They are expensive but lovely! Make sure you go on the site and tick which ones you do and don't want. Its worth thr price for you tonget ones you will enjoy, but over priced when you get a duffer! Anything with dark chocolate coins is delicious. I love florentine, vanilla walnut truffle, banoffee pie, and billionaires! Yum!
  • WeatherGirl8
    WeatherGirl8 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Could any kind person with a US invite code PM it to me? Maybe? I've really wanted to try them, too!
  • silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i get one every 2 weeks and tend to spread them out over a few days. i know you can probably make them up cheaper yourself, but i'm lazy with weighing foods out and buying many things to mix up the combinations. really handy when you fancy something different/nice/good for you (ish) and you can look up the cals easily. but i agree with most people, get a code and give them a try!
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I get them every Wednesday and love them. I also love the fact that if I get one that I don't like I can just go to the site and mark that one to never receive. It's a great idea and helps me to keep my snacking in check. :)

Here's a code for the US - TQKZY75D

It should work as it's from my box this past week and I've not given my code out to anyone yet.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    They look cute and tasty, but I thought the price was silly, so I never ordered. And that's probably for the best, anyway! :wink:
  • bulleth77
    bulleth77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ARGH! I'm bummed I missed out on that code up above. I was too busy drinking green wine. Not really, just regular wine. Trying to be festive. ANyone have a code they'd like to PM me?
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Here's a UK code:

6WGNVWND

I get them once a fortnight. I usually pick the lowest calorie punnet out and stash it in my handbag for emergencies, eat whatever's fresh (eg olives) first, and then keep the other 2 for little treats over the 2 weeks.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    This fortnights' codes:

6WGNVWND

Or these ones should get you 2 free boxes:

Z4JC2DP
    GQYQRGJ
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I just got my 6th box in the mail. I love them. It's so fun to get a surprise box of snacks delivered to work. They're tasty and have a lot of variety and I love that I can trash all the ones I don't want. Calories range from 70-240 per packet.

The flapjacks are heavenly.

I wish I had a US code to share - they're hard to come by right now :(
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I've just had a couple of UK codes for their spring offer:

Two free boxes
    TFQ5TND
    J533QQ5