Tired of being the fat friend

Options
2»

Replies

• carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! My friends are skinny and all they talk about is how fat they are!
  • JoiaRox
    JoiaRox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ah yes...my first exposure to "you have such a pretty face!" was from a friend's dad in high school. While I knew I wasn't as small as the other girls, I didn't really identify as "fat" as the time...yet that remark made me reevaluate why the rest of my wasn't enough for the "pretty" adjective. Oh well!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I understand jojo...or my favorite is you have such a pretty face. I used to be a server at a restaurant and a customer told me I'd be a knock out if I lost 50 to 75 lbs. I wish I could be one of those people who could spit in people's food, but alas all I did was "thank you" to his back handed compliment.

ew, what an *kitten*.
    No matter what, you are stunning.
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hi hun

yes im too a fat friend, and ill be yours too. But im afraid ill be a normal size friend soon if thats ok

Kelly
  • LBraunle
    LBraunle Posts: 31
    Options
    Quick fix solution: Get fatter friends?

love it!
  • stasherella
    stasherella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was never the fat friend, but the mean fat sister... I am going through the same
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    have an extra opening for a friend on MFP. You're the same age as me. hard to find those! can definitely relate and if you want blunt honest motivation in your feed, i'm your go to.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've always been the fat friend... but I have started the journey to be the much thinner friend. Feel free to add. :smile:
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything said! Being the fat friend sucks and though they mean well, twiggy friends just don't get it. Anyone feel free to add!