What's your fave Subway sub & fixins?

Options
BrendaLee
BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
For me, it's usually a 6" turkey breast (on white unless I'm feeling extra well behaved) w/ white cheddar, lettuce, onions, hot peppers, lite mayo and sub sauce. It's quite a yummy sandwich and comes in at about 450 calories.

What's your usual Subway order look like?

Replies

• MeganAimee
    MeganAimee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    For me, it's usually a 6" turkey breast (on white unless I'm feeling extra well behaved) w/ white cheddar, lettuce, onions, hot peppers, lite mayo and sub sauce. It's quite a yummy sandwich and comes in at about 450 calories.

What's your usual Subway order look like?

This is my favorite too, Mommy! You know this too because I get the same as you whenever we go to subway. ^.^ (except I like mine with pickles)
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of the buns there so I like the flatbread.
    Turkey, all veggies except pickles, light mayo.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been eating egg white with lettuce, tomatoes and onions with sweet onion sauce on wheat with white cheddar. I used to eat the same with chicken breast but egg whites is cheaper :)
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    The sweet onion chicken teryaki on wheat with provolone and all the veggies except olives and jalapeno or a Roast beef and cheddar on wheat with all the veggies except olives and jalapeno
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    My all-time favorite is the steak and cheese (double the meat) on wheat, with lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapenos, banana peppers and light mayo. Since i'm trying to lose weight, I now get a foot long veggie delight with the same condiments, except the mayo. I get oil and vinegar instead.......
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    oven-roasted chicken on flatbread with lettuce, tomato, green peppers and sweet onion sauce.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    I wonder how many calories are in mine...

I get A footlong (Doesnt eat in one setting) Whole 9 grain bread, light litemayo, american cheese (toasted yum) with turky, lettuse, tomatoes and a little onions... Im going to be honest and a bag of plain chips. (depending on how Im feeling) lol
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    My favorite has to be : Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat with pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, banana peppers, lettuce, spinach, and sweet onion sauce. I buy a footlong, eat half and stick the rest in the fridge for later.
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have four favorites...

1. sweet onion chicken teriyaki on wheat with mayo, sweet onion sauce, cheddar cheese, pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce
    2. same as above without the chicken, add cucumbers for a veggie sub
    3. turkey on wheat with mayo, mustard, cucumber, tomato, pickles, lettuce
    4. buffalo chicken on wheat with tomatoes, pickles, lettuce and ranch (my newest favorite!)

Now, I want a sub...haha.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    I wonder how many calories are in mine...

I get A footlong (Doesnt eat in one setting) Whole 9 grain bread, light litemayo, american cheese (toasted yum) with turky, lettuse, tomatoes and a little onions... Im going to be honest and a bag of plain chips. (depending on how Im feeling) lol

I'm gonna guess somewhere around 800 before the chips, but don't quote me on it. :P
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    I have 2 sandwiches I get there.

Either Italian, 9 grain or Italian herb and cheese.

Veggies and Swiss with everything except jalapenos and add ranch dressing.

or

Turkey and Swiss with everything except jalapenos and tomatoes with oil and vinegar and salt and pepper.

Both are a ton of calories!
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey breast on wheat, provolone cheese, green peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and honey mustard. yummmmmm
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Probably one of the worst ones for you, tuna.
    Used to buy footlongs but now the 6 incher.

Mostly I've been getting it as a salad vs sandwich to cut the carbs.

Either way I get it with: lettuce, tomatoes, olives, pickles, onions, shredded cheese for the salad version /american cheese for the sammy, if they have shredded carrots I get those, sometimes banana peppers.
    No dressing on sammy or salad (use my own on the salad) If as sammy I get the white/italian bread.
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not sure if we get the same selections in Europe as the US, but it'd be the Sweet Onion Teriyaki on whatever, toasted with cheese. With lettuce, red onion and jalapenos, and sweet onion sauce. Yum!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I like the Roasted Turkey Breast and Black Forest ham on the 6" wheat bread with pickles, jalapeno's, cucumbers, lettuce and spinach. No Mayo or cheese.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Is their "sub sauce" a Canadian thing, or do you have that in the US?
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Veggie delight on wheat bread. I used to love the flatbreads until I found out they were more calories. I usually get lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, black olives, green peppers, and pickles and carrots (if they have it I have only found them at one subway) I will usually get either honey mustard or sweet onion teriyaki.
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Subway melt. On a flatbread cucumbers and tomate and Lettus
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I love the roast chicken or turkey on flatbread with:
    lettuce, cucumber, pickles, green pepper, red onion and banana peppers. Honey mustard and pepper to finish.

Now I'm hungry...

ETA: 370 cals based on the calculator posted above