Just have to brag

Options
So... apparently losing 56 lbs and 5 pants sizes makes a HUGE difference.

Today was bring your child to work day, and since I don't drive, I'm on the bus with a two year old, and a diaper bag, my purse, some things to take in for the kids,so I decided to take his stroller. I haven't had to take his stroller on the bus.. in quite afew months.. I choose not to because it's so hard to manuver it on and off the bus and to find a seat that keeps the stroller out of the isle way etc. etc.

Anyways, I had to take two buses there and two buses home.. On each bus 2 or more men, offered to help me with the stroller, talked to my son, struck up conversations with me, on two of the buses a man stood up and gave me his seat so I could sit and not have to worry about the stroller blocking the isle.. etc.

This never happened before, never once did a single person offer to help..

Feeling a little conceeded right now.. lmao

Check out the picture I just uploaded to my profile.. It's the one in the red shirt, had chopped off .. just took it.. kinda bloated from water.. 136 oz so far today =)

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the awesome weight loss!! Isn't it sad though that we live in a society where more people are willing to help someone "slim" or "attractive" than someone they don't find to be those things?
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

.. just took it.. kinda bloated from water.. 136 oz so far today =)

Holy cow I'd be on the toilet all day if drank that much!!!(lol)
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    It is very sad.. but one thing my mother told me when I had my son is to never refuse help unless you sense danger.. I sucked it up today.. lol
    Congratulations on the awesome weight loss!! Isn't it sad though that we live in a society where more people are willing to help someone "slim" or "attractive" than someone they don't find to be those things?
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    Oh I was.. I typically spend a good portion of my day peeing.. lol

.. just took it.. kinda bloated from water.. 136 oz so far today =)

Holy cow I'd be on the toilet all day if drank that much!!!(lol)
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Fantastic job on the weightloss!